Gem is introducing a new app that will change the way people look at and experience cryptocurrency. Gem's Digital Media Intern will have the opportunity to assist the marketing/PR team with building out our content program through fun, innovative videos, podcasts, and social media campaigns. You will be creative and digitally minded with an understanding of the latest trends and memes that appeal to a millennial audience.
What you'll do
- Assist Marketing/PR with video planning and production
- Book talent for podcast interviews and post podcasts
- Plan and develop social media posts, including building a library of meme-related content
- Measure the fruits of your labor! Track likes, replies, retweets, shares, and other engagement metrics
- Collaborate with marketing, PR, product, and partners and vendors on social media/video/podcast campaigns
What you'll need
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program, ideally in business, marketing, communications, design, finance, computer science, or engineering
- Video editing expertise - please send us some videos you have conceptualized and/or edited
- Social media expertise - please send us your handles
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and memes
- Self-starter attitude - Gem is a company of 20 people so you will be a major part of the team!
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively
- The ability to commute to our Venice Beach office at least 3 days a week
- In the "additional information" section of this application, include the price of Ethereum on June 10, 2017 in USD at any time of day.
Nice to have
- Prior experience working as part of a marketing or creative team
Tenure: 12 weeks
Location: Venice, CA
Comp: Paid or Class Credit