Back To All Jobs Security Analyst - Vendor Management
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is looking for a security analyst to own Security's vendor management lifecycle, which is key to opening up partner relationships and enhancing capabilities of teams across the company. This role will include improving our vendor security evaluation process, evaluating and processing vendors that are the right partners for us, assessing vendor security over time, and helping frame the way we manage third party risk. Responsibilities
- Own and run the security vendor management program.
- Collaborate with Legal, Compliance, and IT teams to maintain and improve the overall vendor evaluation process and cross-team coordination.
- Leverage security guidance to evaluate vendors efficiently and with transparency.
- Improve upon vendor security evaluation methodology and tracking mechanisms where appropriate.
- Build relationships with a broad set of internal Coinbase employees to drive positive security outcomes throughout the vendor lifecycle, including selection, onboarding, maintenance, and sunsetting.
- Must be an intuitive, analytical thinker, with outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively engage with vendor points of contact and set expectations with internal Coinbase teams submitting vendors into the review process.
- 2-5 years' experience in a vendor management role or risk assessment role
- Strong organization and prioritization skills - needs to be flexible to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Strong foundation of security knowledge, especially software-as-a-service (SaaS) and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.