My client is a VERY well funded, California based Blockchain startup, with excellent early-stage funding, from some of the top VCs. They are building a blockchain to enable faster streaming.
I am looking for a hungry, ambitious engineer, with a passion for moving into new technologies, and be a part of something genuinely revolutionary.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute towards a decentralized network to be shared in a peer to peer like network
- Architect fully-scalable software
- Design and build globally distributed systems, in a cloud environment
- Design and build complex applications with an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high-reliability
- Develop APIs that will power these features for both internal and external customers
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years' Experience as SWE
- Expert in one or more: Go, Python, Ruby, C, C++, Java, Scala
- Experience with container technologies ( Docker, Mesos )
- Experience building scalable, distributed systems
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed, hands-on experience with Software Defined Storage (SDS) or Content Delivery Network (CDN) administration
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservices architectures
- Passion for joining a fast-paced, early-stage startup
- M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science
Nice to Have:
- Understanding pf blockchain technologies ( Ethereum, Smart Contracts, Bitcoin etc. )
- Experience working for a streaming service ( YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon etc.)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take a mission-critical position with an exciting company, looking to revolutionize the video streaming industry!
NO SPONSORSHIP - NO REMOTE - NO C2C