Back To All Jobs Senior Financial Analyst
New York, NY
Coinbase is looking for a highly motivated finance professional to join our finance team and play a key role in our continued growth and achievement of operational excellence. The Senior Analyst of Institutional Finance must possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company. Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, has the ability to multitask, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and thrives in a fun, fast -paced, results-oriented environment.
- Review and analyze the impact of pricing and operational strategies to grow and diversify revenue
- Provide support for finance efforts to increase efficiency and add value to business partners, including data mining and identifying, tracking and reporting on KPIs
- Build, lead and manage the annual and monthly forecast process. Maintain an updated and accurate forecast on a GAAP and management reporting basis
- Serve as finance partner to departmental budget owners and keep managers aware of their financial performance by developing tools and / or reports as appropriate
- Actively participate in the implementation of a forecasting and planning tool that will be rolled out across the organization
- Develop working relationships with internal business partners to support organizational goals
- Perform ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
What to send: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Minimum 5+ years professional work experience in corporate finance (specifically financial planning & analysis), accounting, or consulting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and Regulatory models
- Candidates with backgrounds in Financial Services, FinTech, or Technology businesses including sales operations, or consulting organizations are highly desirable