JOB TITLE: Korea Analyst
LOCATION: London, UK
SALARY PACKAGE: Competitive
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Thursday 12 April 2018
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Tuesday 10 May 2018 Blockchain
is looking for an Analyst to help to expand and growth our business in the Korean Market. This individual will be responsible for competitive analysis research, expanding company social presence in Korea and internal reporting. This position will be located in London, UK. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Track and monitor Korean industry updates as they pertain to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- Analyze and translate relevant news, social media, blogs, and website
- Write weekly analysis and reports on market trends for internal use
- Define and manage regional budget and success metrics; measure and report results.
- Expand our platform market share, and the company's network and connections.
- Increasing Blockchain brand exposure through social channels in Korean market through social media channels (i.e Twitter, Facebook , et al.)
- Korean fluency, with English fluency required
- 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining business relationships with individuals and corporations in Korean market
- Previous work experience in Korea in a market research or business analytics position required
- Demonstrated knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology required
- Established social media channels with track record of successful engagement required
- Bachelor's degree in finance required
- Analytical and data-driven problem solver.
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous, and focused on growth.
- Strong networking and communication skills.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).