Blockchain Developers, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Blockchain Architect for our client, an exciting, well-funded company that is disrupting the consumer credit world. We are creating both a new blockchain platform and the surrounding ecosystem of applications. You may work on one or both sides of the business and interact directly with industry partners.
As Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing frontend and backend components, integrating into our infrastructure and helping build the underlying blockchain infrastructure. We are creating both a new blockchain platform and the surrounding ecosystem of applications. You may work on one or both sides of the business and interact directly with industry partners.
- 2+ years of experience in a full-stack environment and a strong understanding of a web development language like Python, Go, Ruby, with familiarity of blockchain applications
- Experience with modern development frameworks, like Django, Ruby on Rails, or React, and strong knowledge of front-end frameworks like React, Angular.js, etc.
- Owned the creation and consumption of production API’s
- A prior background in FinTech, fraud or credit is a plus
- You are an active contributor to open-source projects with representation on Github or similar platform
- Industry experience/knowledge in blockchain development (e.g., Ethereum, Solidity, truffle, bitcoin contracts, etc.)
- An understanding of applied cryptographic principles (asymmetric versus symmetric encryption, digital signatures, hashing, message authentication)
- Knowledge in complex deployment pipelines using tools like Chef, Ansible, Docker, and/or Kubernetes