CSO (Chief Sustainability Officer) candidates are responsible for the following operations. We are seeking those who can drive and organize business.
- Improve operations, products, and services, indentify issues, analyze and plan strategies for sustainability
- Within the corporate structure, make internal activity reports, and engage in communication between management and employees.
- Interact with and give activity reports to external stakeholders etc.
- University degree
- Experience at a startup, preferably in the finance industry
- Background in computer science (programming experience required)
- Business level English
- Have experience in investment banking and financial consulting
- Carry the values of PEN (Passion, Execution, Numbers)
Head Office in Tokyo (Midtown Tower 8F, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo) Direct access from Roppongi Sta. 3-min walk from Nogizaka Sta. 10-min walk from Roppongi-itchome Sta.
- Social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, industrial accident compensation insurance)
- Short commute housing allowance
- Short commute relocation allowance
- Book purchase plan (paid by company)
- Medical examination (paid by company)
- Free drinks, snacks, and noodles
- Office Okan
- New-hire relocation assistance (amount varies by our regulations)
- Transportation expenses to be paid in full
Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, paid leave, year-end and New Year holiday, congratulations and condolence leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, birthday holiday etc.