Gross user marketers are responsible for the following operations.
- Create and implement various campaigns for existing users
- Draft and execute improvements based on internal indicators and analysis of user data
- Various KPI data managment
- Plan and execute UI/UX improvements
- Create and execute plans for existing user satisfaction and increasing active users
- Debugging for campaigns etc.
- University degree
- At least 2 years experience in web, app, or game title services; as well as gross user operations
- Experience in the virtual currency field (such as exchanges)
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English
- Familiarity with virtual currencies
- Carry the values of PEN (Passion, Execution, Numbers)
- Be as committed to growing yourelf as you are the company
- Have a good intuition for new services
Head Office in Tokyo (Midtown Tower 8F, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo) Direct access from Roppongi Sta. 3-min walk from Nogizaka Sta. 10-min walk from Roppongi-itchome Sta.
- Social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, industrial accident compensation insurance)
- Short commute housing allowance
- Short commute relocation allowance
- Book purchase plan (paid by company)
- Medical examination (paid by company)
- Free drinks, snacks, and noodles
- Office Okan
- New-hire relocation assistance (amount varies by our regulations)
- Transportation expenses to be paid in full
Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, paid leave, year-end and New Year holiday, congratulations and condolence leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, birthday holiday etc.