Back To All Jobs Product Manager - Coinbase
San Francisco, CA
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are the easiest and most delightful to use.
The Coinbase team is critical to executing on both principles. We're focused on building the easiest and most secure way for people around the world to invest in cryptocurrencies. We tackle hard product problems in our effort to build delightful user experiences and keep our users' investments safe.
This is where you come in - you'll create the experiences that help users understand cryptocurrencies, gain confidence in their investments, and build their portfolio of assets. Responsibilities
- Develop innovative and industry leading products that uniquely serve Coinbase's customers
- Drive the tactics and delivery timelines for the work required to meet our customers' needs and business objectives
- Collaborate with our design and engineering teams to deliver a compelling, trustworthy, and easy to use experience
- Inspire your cross-functional peers and build a strong partnership to deliver excellent products and services
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful cross-platform products
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- Experience driving product initiatives that require deeper data analysis (DAU/MAU/LTV are terms and measurements you are drawn to).
- Navigated product scale challenges in a high growth environment
- Led a high performing team that consistently delivered
- Preferred: Knowledge about digital currencies