Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain is the largest global digital assets platform, used in 140 countries with a user base that has grown from 4M to 23M in the last couple of years. We are looking for our first Head of Growth to use their expert quantitative abilities to exponentially grow and optimize Blockchain's user base and revenue channels. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Use data, design thinking and rapid experimentation to drive step-function growth in user acquisition and engagement.
- Define, implement and optimize growth initiatives and then develop KPIs to track progress against goals.
- Solidify current data infrastructure with appropriate dashboards and testing tools.
- Work closely with product, marketing, operations, and other engineering teams to identify and prioritize the value propositions, product offerings, and user experiences that matter most.
- Evaluate and prioritize areas for Growth investment, developing business cases, and shaping roadmaps for execution.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Statistics guru to design effective who uses their quantitative intuition to interpret user data.
- Knowledge of tools used for data analysis (e.g. MySQL, Excel, R or Tableau), analytics (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) or A/B testing (e.g. Maxymiser, Optimizely).
- Meaningful experience building, shipping, and scaling consumer facing, software products with at least two successful product launches under your belt.
- Growth experience working with productive, high functioning, and distributed teams.
- Active participation in a team's career development, having managed engineers and manager's performance with proper mentorship and coaching.
- Desire to foster a hardworking, collaborative and creative team culture in one of the most challenging and dynamic industries in tech.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at every level - within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in Soho (New York).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).