Token Foundry at ConsenSys is building the token infrastructure for the decentralized future. Currently, we offer token sale advisory services for both utility and security tokens, cryptoeconomics consulting and research, and a platform that aggregates upcoming token sales, token purchasers, and due diligence materials for both security and convenience. Our partners and clients come from a variety of industries, and range in size from new startups with proprietary decentralized protocols to Fortune 500 companies and market leaders.
We are currently scaling our platform and are seeking a DevOps Engineer with a proven track record in this space. The ideal candidate with have experience with building high volume, high performance and highly available SaaS solutions. We are seeking someone to help create efficient operations along the development side of our business and create streamlined and efficient deployed process/times and an overall reduction in service alarms.
- Analyze and build upon our current infrastructure and operations to improve our overall process
- Understand and implement best practices on our code deployment and database administration methods.
- Develop scripts to respond to alerts and check the health of the system and various application subsystems
- Proactively support production and disaster recovery
- Work with engineers to create and integrate a logical design to be used as a specific data model
- Integrate current flow with CircleCl
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong background in deployment automation/configuration management
- Proven experience in DevOps wirth strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Programing Languages: Node.js, Python
- Experience with virtualized environments (preference given to AWS/Google cloud experience)
- Experience with both Docker and CircleCI
- Experience with PostgresSQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in a 24/7 environment
- Background, understanding and genuine interest in the decentralized space, preferrably permissionless blockchains
- Strong Preference given to those with Blockchain / Ethereum experience and/or fintech experience
Start Date: Mid-April
Location: New York