Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain is looking for a Content Marketing Associate.
The right candidate will have a proven track record as a high-impact content marketer with deep experience driving SEO and rapid growth.
The role requires a high level of writing skill, analytical thinking, collaboration, attention to detail, and project management. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Develop and implement a content strategy that drives traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver new user acquisition and increased user engagement.
- Continuously contribute fresh and creative content ideas and concepts based on an understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and customer/audience feedback
- Create 1-2 pieces of original content each week and ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
- Develop and execute on a quarterly editorial calendar that helps align marketing goals and SEO best practices with our overall message and story
- Create white papers, eBooks, and research that demonstrate thought leadership and can be used for lead gen campaigns and to generate press
- Share our content across all channels including online, social, and with third-party publications
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience writing professionally
- 2+ years professional experience scaling consumer brand(s) strongly preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment without a lot of direction or oversight.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with limited resources
- Desire to be an editor as well as a writer
- Experience developing and working in a highly collaborative environment, building strong working relationships across internal (including as a partner to high-performing product, brand and engineering teams) and agency teams.
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Understanding of SEO, web analytics, and how to create content that drives traffic
- Previous experience covering either the retail, e-commerce, payment or FinTech space a plus
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch) and New York (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to writing samples or attach a writing sample to the application