We are looking for a full-time Sr. Data Scientist / Analyst / Big Data Specialist to lead our Research & Insights team.
- You will be reporting directly to the CFO and the Director of Research (and CEO when needed.)
- Your main role is strategize and "think outside the box" to develop unique cryptoasset valuation models using live, historical, and projected future data
- You will be assisting our Data Science Intern in the projects that he is assigned
- You will be responsible for publishing ground-breaking insights and analytics that have never been done in the cryotoasset space.
- Your goal will be to become a leader not only in this company, but in the cryptoasset industry as a visionary for applying old and new metrics to cryptoassets
- You will lay out the groundwork for creating metrics and valuation models for cryptoassets for the inevitable time when the crypto market is no longer a speculative market.
- The aforementioned roles are very vague, because we need a candidate that will truly take initiative and decide how we can apply big data in a useful and insightful way to create valuable data for institutions and crypto-funds in this growing industry
Location: Remote work is possible, if you promise to be a superstar :) But we prefer you to be in the Los Angeles or Orange County area for occasional meetings.
Salary: will range from $85,000 to $140,000 DOE, and yearly bonuses are a possibility depending on the quality and impact of your work. We are currently a small funded start-up, so a possible promotion to an executive/director position with equity is not out of the question either.
- Health / Vision / Dental
- PTO / Vacation Days
- Remote Work
- Excellent Potential for Advancement in the Company
- Please send a CV with your resume
- 1) Explain what your current favorite project / cryptocurrency is and why; 2) What your favorite cryptoasset valuation model currently is and why (NVT, INET, VOLT, etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year