Our client a global leader within the FS sector is currently looking to hire a Head of Blockchain Architecture with deep industry expertise in the financial sector and a strong background in architecting blockchain solutions.
The Head of Blockchain Architecture will be responsible for;
- Identifying best practice and acting as a technical expert to those less experienced.
- Shaping the future of both the business and a new Blockchain-enabled community
- Identifying technical risks and demonstrating how they can be mitigated.
- Building a vibrant, self-sustaining ecosystem using the best in distributed ledger and Blockchain technology
- Translate business strategy into a workable blockchain solutions.
- Defining and maintaining Target Architectures in Roadmaps.
- Leading the technology strategy & technology investments that will realize the business strategy.
- Reviewing ongoing designs of major programs to identify strategic opportunities and resolve design issues during delivery.
- Ensure projects align with strategic capabilities, target architectures & technology standards.
- Identifying key technology enablers to optimize IT investment.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Come from a development or engineering background.
- Be experienced in architecting blockchain solutions and acting as the subject matter expert on blockchain applications.
- Have excellent skills in giving presentations, demonstrations.
- Be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of Ethereum and blockchain technology to an expert level.
- Understand the disruptive potential of the technology and be able to communicate that clearly to board members and stakeholders.