Back To All Jobs Software Engineer - iOS
San Francisco, CA
Our mobile applications allow people from all around the world to transact with digital currencies from the palm of their hands. At Coinbase, we strive to ensure that our mobile applications are stable, reliable, and delightful to use. As a mobile engineer, your work will directly impact the experiences of millions of users. If you have a passion for code quality, user experiences, and design, we'd love to hear from you.Responsibilities
- Work on features and areas of the app that will impact millions of users.
- Tackle and solve hard engineering and user experience problems in an elegant and seamless manner.
- Work with Product and Design teams to innovate on existing and new experiences.
- Participate in all stages of development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release, and support.
- 5+ years of experience developing native mobile applications in Swift or Objective-C.
- Experience scaling a mobile application to a large user base.
- Expertise with native iOS frameworks (UIKit, CoreData, etc.) and well supported 3rd party libraries (AlamoFire, etc.)
- Experience with API design and development.
- Experience managing mobile release deployments.
- Experience with unit and functional testing, debugging, and performance tuning.
What to send
- Experience working in the mobile finance or security sectors.
- Experience with developing native Android applications.
- A resume or LinkedIn profile
- Links to any apps you've build in the Play Store
- A link to your Github/StackOverflow/Portfolio
- A brief answer to the following question: What is the first thing that you would build or add to our current app ?