Description About Us
At Elliptic we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it's important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has offices in London, UK, New York, NY, and Arlington, VA. We are backed by Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.Role Purpose
Opportunities to join a new and dynamic industry do not come along every day. When they do, they require high energy, curious and enthusiastic people who thrive in a proactive, supportive and high paced environment.
We are in a period of rapid growth and are looking for ambitious people to drive this growth. You will be providing telephone account management for an assigned market sector and targeted list of accounts (80% acquisition, 20% existing accounts). You will be accountable for delivering profitable revenue growth, generating new sales opportunities, converting sales opportunity pipeline, and monitoring monthly spend per customer to achieve all revenue and Annual Contract Value (ACV) Targets.
We are also looking for people who have a passion for doing the right thing for our customers and Elliptic. So you will be responsible for delivering a great customer experience, whilst also working within Elliptic commercial guidelines.Role and Responsibilities
Impact on the business
- Responsible for managing an account portfolio of up to 100 accounts, mixed between existing accounts and acquisition.
- Working with sales prospects and customer base through call out days, and target identified accounts with specific promotions and create new business opportunities through outbound telesales activity.
- Proactively contact a list of customers to identify & qualify sales opportunities, improve revenue growth, and enhance the overall customer experience.
- To proactively maintain contact with all customer contacts on a regular basis.
- Build a qualified sales pipeline consisting of targeting new business accounts, and upselling existing accounts.
- Strategy planning for designated territory or industry vertical, account profiling, opportunity identification and qualification, commercial proposal, negotiation.
- Targeting, opening dialogue and negotiating with C Level.
- Deliver accurate revenue forecast within 10% plus or minus accuracy.
- Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts.
- Understands the customer business requirements relating to cryptocurrency security and compliance.
- Analyses statistical data related to clients' business and their industries to identify market trends for cryptocurrency security and compliance, focusing on contract retention and revenue growth.
- Evaluates customer preferences, pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are met within the constraints of Elliptic's commercial framework.
- Actively provides information and suggestions to the team.
- Addresses problems immediately. Works across functions to solve problems.
- Works with pace and energy. Builds team spirit and cultivates unity and commitment among the team.
- Works in partnership with implementation and technical support teams, and pre and post sales areas to ensure seamless introduction of new product services and solutions to accounts.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and in-person presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex concepts simply to customers.
- Converse professionally and with empathy with an emphasis on owning the resolution of customer issues whilst building excellent rapport to ensure the customer experience is maximised.
- Timely updates of all relevant systems for managing opportunities and contracted services.
- An understanding of complex B2B sales methodologies would be an advantage.
Requirements Education and Preferred Skills
- Degree-level qualification, preferably in a business or technical field.
- Strong solution sales skills focused on new business acquisition and account retention: opportunity identification and qualification, commercial proposals, negotiation skills.
- Proven Sales Track Record. Consistent target (over) achievement, preferably in the SaaS or software environment.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Desirable though not required:
- Direct experience in AML or the broader risk and compliance technology space
- Interest in cryptocurrencies.
- Minimum of 1 year of solution sales experience in the SaaS industry, IT Hardware or Software Environment
- Must be able to work independently.
- Our core values are:
- putting the customer first
- finding the right answer
- working together as a team (taking ownership to help get everything done)
- speaking up and being honest