Job Description Blockchain Engineer
An exciting opportunity for a Blockchain Engineer to be involved in a company who are pioneers in blockchain technologies and are leading the way to push for a future comprised of blockchain in our day to day lives.Job Description:
You will have the opportunity to solve technical problems and provide innovative solutions to build and support client systems, applications on distributed infrastructure platforms like BlockchainResponsibilities:
- design and develop distributing computing applications.
- Keep up to date on emerging capabilities in this fast-growing area
- Translate requirements from architects into functional code.
- Anticipate how hackers and others may attempt to subvert or misuse applications.
- 2-6 years of experience in application development, preferably on emerging platforms
- Comfort with public key cryptography and other encryption methods
- Experience working with open source code, including using open source code and publishing it
- Have practical experience in developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Multichain, Hyperledger etc.
- NodeJS/Python/C++ (Any are fine but preferable NodeJS)
- API development
- Working within a Linux environment (experience with Ubuntu would be a plus)
If these roles would be of interest please get in touch to find out more.