- Structuring and implementing company recruitment system, payroll system, performance management system and employee management system. Organizing and implementing recruitment, interviews, employee enrollment and training, as well as attendance management of all staff.
- Structuring company policies, maintaining HR records. Administering employee performance assessment policy, compensation and other benefit programs. Collaborating with all department leaders and keeping balance of all communication channels with all department levels.
- Bachelor degree or above, human resource management major or business management major preferred.
- At least one year of practical experience in human resource management, or more than three years of work experience in human resources.
- Affinity for handling communication, coordination, and conflict resolution matters as well as having the ability to solve complex problems.
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic, positive and optimistic attitude, seek to treat others fairly, able to manage heavy workload.
Preferred if you are:
- Interested in the blockchain industry, and have relevant experience;
- Strong self-motivation, able to withstand a fair amount of work pressure;
- Excellent English reading and writing skills;
* will also consider remote
Comfortable office environment; Competitive overall welfare; Medical insurance benefits; Various festivals and conferences; Team building activities,Team Hang out; PTO; Casual snacks, etc;
* Please send your resume to our email, associated with your cover letter and proof of personal website, copywriting, etc. please include, can be provided with resume, the more the better!