Token Foundry is an arm of ConsenSys Capital that helps promising blockchain projects launch successful token sales. We have a strong understanding of the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem and work closely with companies and initiatives that can benefit from a decentralized protocol. We have successfully launched several token sales and have several more in our pipeline. We are seeking applicants with a strong understanding of cryptoeconomics and blockchain protocols and a genuine interest in this space. The ideal applicant should have a hard work ethic, a proven track record and passion to succeed in an ever-changing and exciting digital landscape.
This specific role MUST have a strong understanding of the solidity framework for building smart contracts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be responsible for the development of Solidity smart contracts.
- Create tests to accompany produced code.
- Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
- Contribute to and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Work in partnership with Web Services and User Interface developers.
- Develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
- Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate.
Skills and Competencies
- Understanding of Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum.
- Experience of developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity.
- Experience of working in Agile projects with highly automated DevOps.
- Experience of test driven development.
- Experience of developing highly secure and resilient code.
- Experience of collaborating with User Interface developers.
- Experience of incident and problem resolution in production environments.
- Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a space full of unknown unknowns, pivoting as needed, and being comfortable with not knowing the end state is a must.
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation competencies are required.
- Banking technology experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of full-stack development, especially with Angular and Node, is an advantage.
You will report into the Head of Engineering, while also working in close partnership with the CEO, Head of Technology, Head of DevOps, Head of Security, Head of Product, as well as Web Services and User Interface developers.