Use your talents in software development to make Blockchain technology transform and secure business processes for our customers.
Apply your creative and self-motivated talents as a hands-on, team oriented contributor, leader and advisor. You will enjoy being challenged to solve complex problems and deliver high-quality products to customers and improve the fundamentals of their business.
Candidates should have a bachelor's degree in technical discipline with at least 8 years working in a customer facing technical consultant role including solution definition, architecture and design experience.
Scope of Work:
* Participate in daily stand-up, iteration planning and showcase meetings with the delivery team.
* Adhere and contribute to core engineering design, development and testing principles.
* Collaborate with others in the Blockchain Practice via mentoring and thought leadership.
* Produce clear and thorough technical documentation.
* Must have excellent software development expertise, communication, presentation skills and business acumen.
* Business domain knowledge in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail or Finance is required.
* Must have experience with solution architecture, software architecture and design of large scale enterprise systems.
* Must have hands-on experience with Blockchain developing with Hyperledger Fabric and Composer.
* Experience with development using other DLT related technologies (Node.js, Go, Composer, web3.js, Geth, Corda, etc.) is a plus.
* Must have experience with development of RESTful web services.
* Must have experience with SQL and NOSQL database design and development.
* Professional expertise in cryptography research or Security Solutions Architecture is a plus.
* Must have excellent programming and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles in a Linux environment.
* Experience with containerization (Docker) and cloud-based computing (AWS, BlueMix, Azure) are a plus.
* Must be able to travel to client's sites as needed (up to 50% travel may be required).