Are you interested in peer-to-peer, mesh networking, crypto, and mobile communications? Would you like to help us disrupt telecommunications and connect the next billion users by enabling smartphones to build mobile mesh networks? Let's talk.
You'll work with a world-class team of engineers who have made fundamental contributions to peer-to-peer and core internet transport technologies. Although we are still a small team, we have significant traction, extensive press coverage, and industry deals. If you join us now, you could make a substantial impact on the development of our core technology.
We are looking for a bright Blockchain Engineer willing to tackle both backend and mobile problems, everything blockchain related.
* Ability to work in a small, fast-paced startup
* 5+ years of professional experience developing, operating and scaling production backend services running on Linux
* Extensive Python and/or Go backend development experience
* Experience with AWS services : EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, ElastiCache
* Experience with Android and/or iOS software development
* Experience with Java and/or Swift
* Experience defining and implementing REST API
* B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Math, or another technical field preferred (equivalent professional experience also OK)
* Experience with C and/or C++
* Experience with Stellar distributed network
* Strong understanding of networking
* Passion for stable, scalable distributed systems
* Passion for starting small and growing big
* Will consider relocation but only within the US. Candidates based outside the US will not be considered
* Open Garden will sponsor successful candidates as necessary