Back To All Jobs Director, IT Applications
- Develop our IT Application Technology Architecture and Roadmap
- Provide strategic leadership across the organization on application build vs buy decisions
- Recruit, build, motivate, inspire, and mentor a world class application development team
- Foster a strong customer centric culture through your organization
- Partner and collaborate with various cross functional teams like Product Management, Program Management, Infrastructure, Operations and other cross-functional business teams to run RFPs and deploy applications
- Drive the creation of new standards and best practices as technology evolves; communicate and drive adoption across the company
- You will lead policies and procedures related to ongoing operations; develop strategic relationships with other team members and partner across the IT team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent; advanced degree a plus.
- 10+ years of IT Leadership Experience
- Strong experience with Salesforce (Service, Marketing and Sales Cloud), Workday, Oracle, Hyperion (or equivalent applications)
- Strong organizational planning and development, business acumen, technical leadership, and communication skills to lead a global cross-functional technology team
- Proven track record of devising technology strategy and implementation roadmap based on business strategy and growth plans
- Thrive in a high-pressure challenge driven environment with passion to innovate and with fast acting decision making abilities and an agile mindset
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills and ability to interface with all functions at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about Coinbase and the future of digital currency
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%