Back To All Jobs Senior Institutional Recruiter
New York, NY
At Coinbase, recruiting is one of the most important functions of the business. GDAX (Global Digital Asset Exchange) is the fastest growing division of Coinbase and thus we're scaling out the existing team aggressively in San Francisco, London and New York.
In this role you'll be working as a thought partner with the General Manager of GDAX and other key hiring managers to own crucial hires that take GDAX to the next level. You'll work closely with the existing team to help improve processes and identify new sourcing strategies. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you!
Long term the role will be based in New York, however we do require the successful candidate to spend the first month in our San Francisco office, learning our culture, business, and hiring bar. Responsibilities:
- Own the recruiting function for the Institutional Coverage team, focusing on sales, client services, sales trading, legal & compliance.
- Build pipeline of candidates through variety of institutional sourcing channels
- Work strategically with the GM of GDAX to qualify open jobs, work out hiring priorities, and ultimately fill roles
- Screen and qualify candidates for competency and cultural fit
- Own full recruitment process including interview, feedback, and offer process
- Manage multiple candidate channels including sourcing, referrals, advertising, and other campaigns
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 7+ years end to end recruiting experience in a business environment focused on serving institutional clients, such as an institutional brokerage and exchanges. Startup experience also advantageous.
- Knowledge of financial services recruiting is essential
- Successful track record identifying and qualifying exceptional talent
- Experience closing executive level roles
- Strong understanding of equity compensation preferred
- In-house and agency recruiting experience a plus
- Passion and understanding of technology as well as digital currency
- Excellent verbal, communication, and organization skills