Go-to-Market Intern, France (London)
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
We are looking for a talented, proactive and passionate intern for our Go-to-Market Team to drive market adoption of Circle in the France & Benelux market. You’ll support the Regional Lead by enhancing our partnership and acquisition-focused programs while being the champion of the customer to help us improve our overall product experience in the French region.
As a Go-to-Market Intern, you will become an integral part of the Circle team and develop vital partnership, marketing and customer experience skills. What you’ll work on
Your core skills
- Help us extend, shape, launch and enhance our campus ambassador program in France
- Seek and onboard communities of users, such as exchange students, campus societies and clubs or others, that would find Circle extremely useful
- Identify, source and implement local partnerships and field marketing activities to drive Circle’s adoption
- Conduct consumer and competitor research to drive insights on the France & Benelux market
- QA localized content and share customer feedback with product and UX teams
- Leverage and work with global marketing functions such as paid marketing, growth, brand, partnerships and global to drive the agenda of your region
- Act as the voice of the customer in providing feedback blockers and issues to the rest of the organisation (eg. CX, Risk, Compliance, Product)
- 1-2 years away from obtaining or have recently obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a top university in the last year. Ideally, your degree is in a field related to Business, Finance, Marketing and/or Economics
- Fluent in French and English and demonstrated experience navigating France & Benelux market
- Strong ties with the student community through being involved with student sports clubs, societies, faculties, etc.
- Creative yet very pragmatic; you find new ways to market and develop partnerships for Circle and make things happen
- Positive, high energy, self-motivated & autonomous. You enjoy a challenge, thrive on variety, and like to have a good laugh
- Team player and a strong communicator, you can rally people behind a need
- Proven interest in startups, fintech, social networks, apps and/or tech. Prior internship or part-time work experience in any of these is a strong plus.
- Passionate for Circle and the impact it’s having on how money moves between people
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!