Back To All Jobs Audio Visual and Executive Support Lead
San Francisco Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact for Coinbase Executive Leadership Team
- Ensure flawless AV and IT Support for all company wide events and executive offsites
- Responsible for designing complex audio/video/control systems standards and ensure adoption through our Global Offices.
- Develop and implement wiring and configuration standards for all Audio-Visual systems while adhering to best practices
- Create and maintain run book/database including documentation for all hardware, software, manufacturer technical support, and current resale vendors
- Manage A/V systems integration with network components (wired and wireless) and collaboration systems (Hangouts, BlueJeans, etc.)
- Responsible for all modification to Crestron control systems.
- Develop and manage operational and preventive maintenance checks for all Audio-Visual systems and conference rooms
- Research, analyze, and recommend electronic systems improvements and enhancements for audio visual systems
- Manage the relationship with vendors and their support team, including contract negotiations, quotes, invoicing, incident resolution, and escalating issues that require immediate resolution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent; advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Audio-Visual design
- 3+ years of experience installing commercial audio/visual products, including
- calibration of audio and video components
- Prior experience with Bluejeans, Hangouts and Crestron
- Crestron Silver Certification Level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of ticketing, reporting and knowledge management systems
- Passionate about Coinbase and the future of digital currency
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%