Executive Assistant (Hong Kong, China)
Hong Kong, China
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering. What you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Prepare business correspondence, presentation materials, agendas, minutes, memos and assignments independently and professionally within a tight schedule
- Manage Asia Pacific Head's calendar and coordinate all aspects of meetings, travel, and other events
- Liaise with both internal and external parties proactively & independently
- Coordinate and follow up with staff on tasks and projects assigned by Asia Pacific Head
- Monitor overdue tasks of other colleagues and provide appropriate reminders. Report to Asia Pacific Head the progress of each team
- Provide administrative support to Asia Pacific Head
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by Asia Pacific Head
- Degree holder or above in Business, Sales & Marketing, Communications, or related discipline from reputable university with 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in Startup experience
- Good command in spoken & written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, creative, independent and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Hong Kong residents is a must
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!