Nextwin is an italian startup creating solution for tipster using AI and gamification among two different brands: Nextwin (a social betting platform) and INVICTUS (an AI able to transform betting in investment).
Nextwin mission is to change the betting sector using disrupting technologies.
We are ready to launch a new product based on blockchain to change the traditional betting environment.
We are now scaling in Europe and have an urgent requirement for a versatile Project Manager with a good knowledge of the Betting sector and a passion for Cryptocurrencies.
- Analyze growth strategies, initiatives and report on performance and ROI’s across all channels
- Optimize customer experience and buyer journey to best retain and re-engage returning customers
- Stay ahead of social trends, propose tests and trial programs to expand our presence and grow audiences on new platforms
- Identify areas of potential improvement, recommend changes and execute policies and procedures to maximize effectiveness
- Partner with team members to shape and evolve digital customer experience
- Launch new products on the market
- Develop and implement all digital marketing efforts across online channels such as SEM, Affiliates, Display, Email, Video, Social Media.
- Develop performance media plans to maximize impact on traffic, ROI and revenue
- Continuously tests new digital opportunities with current and potential partners
- Create, forecast and maintain key digital metric reports and dashboards for traffic and acquisition, conversion, spend and revenue forecasts.
- Determine optimum use of budgeted funds to achieve strategic marketing objectives
- Communicate effectively to identify opportunities to improve existing spend
- Build scalable analyses to measure results and adjust strategy
- Update executive team on key industry trends, media research, marketplace conditions, and how it all impacts the client; make strategic recommendations accordingly
- Demonstrate ability to execute performance driven digital media campaigns and efficiently hit client metrics.
- Provide direct support to the marketing and creative team i.e. updating product channels, creating tracking links, gathering key insights
- 2+ years of online marketing strategy experience
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Management.
- Experience working in the gambling industry
- Experience managing marketing spend/budget over than $20K/month
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Attention to detail and confidence with analytics and numbers
- Ability to take initiative and work well in a team environment
- Passion for data analysis, internet marketing, entrepreneurship, and startup culture
- Effective collaborator, able to manage a marketing team
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, ever-changing, technically demanding environment
- English or other language fluent
Nice to have:
A detailed knowledge of ICOs, preferably with direct experience of working on a Token Launch will be considered as a plus.
Here at Nextwin, the candidate will work in one of the most important accelerators in Italy and have the chance to live in beautiful Rome!
We’re in the business of games and fun, so we appreciate a good work-life balance, as well as company gatherings and celebrations, games and party at night. For these reasons, the coffee is free!
A competitive RAL + bonuses based on results will be offered
If you are interested in hearing more please send a cv to email@example.com outlining your previous experience and highlighting knowledge of the blockchain industry
This offer ends on March 2018
Join us and start to play different!