Nitro is an independent blockchain online collaboration project that is designed to address video-game economy ecosystem problems. Nitro is building an online marketplace that funds game development and that encourages direct interaction between gamers and game makers. The Nitro platform has the backing of iCandy Interactive, an ASX-listed company, and is the first ICO to be backed by a publicly-listed company.
We are looking for an performance-driven Digital Marketing Manager for our marketing and partnerships activities. With our ICO recently concluded, we need ongoing support for our marketing and community channels to continuously engage our investors and grow our presence in the crypto-economy. This person must be motivated and passionate about blockchain technology, is a self-starter, can develop high-level marketing and partnership strategy, manage internal teams and agency partners.
This position is located in Singapore and we are looking for individuals who are flexible and willing/eager to contribute and support the team in a variety of roles in addition to digital marketing & growth hacking.
- Develop, implement and report on all digital marketing efforts across online channels such as SEM, Affiliates, Display, Email, Video, Social Media.
- Develop and track digital marketing dashboards and reports for traffic and acquisition, conversion performance, spend and revenue forecasts.
- Determine best use of budget to achieve strategic marketing objectives.
- Content - Develop an ongoing content strategy that our investors and followers will be interested in.
- Channel Distribution Strategy - Develop and execute distribution strategy for Nitro's content to drive visibility and interest.
- Growth Hacking - Identify new marketing opportunities and execute innovative methods to grow Nitro's community & drive trading volume of NOX.
- Develop partnerships with conferences, meet-ups, events, clubs, schools, etc
- Update stakeholders and upper management on key industry trends, media research, marketplace conditions, and how it impacts the business; make strategic recommendations accordingly.
- Manage team of internal community managers and external partners, moderators, ambassadors.
- Work closely with team to get major announcements out on all crypto/ finance/blog forums/ subreddits/ linkedin groups/ google+ groups/ Facebook groups.
- Passion for blockchain projects and technology!
- At least 2 years of digital marketing and strategy experience
- Strong knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency ecosystems
- Strong knowledge of growth hacking / lean startup methods
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Telegram, Affiliate Marketing, Slack, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Management.
- Detail-oriented and confidence with analytics and numbers.
- Strong organizational and relationship-building skills
- Excellent writing skills