Nitro is an independent blockchain online collaboration project that is designed to address video-game economy ecosystem problems. Nitro is building an online marketplace that funds game development and that encourages direct interaction between gamers and game makers. The Nitro platform has the backing of iCandy Interactive, an ASX-listed company, and is the first ICO to be backed by a publicly-listed company.
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager for our social media interactions, including but not limited to Reddit, Telegram, Bitcointalk, Medium, Steemit, etc. With our ICO recently concluded, we need ongoing support for our marketing and community channels to continuously engage our investors and interest our followers. This person must be motivated and passionate about blockchain technology, is a self-starter, can manage internal stakeholders, manage a distributed workforce of ambassadors/moderators, and also perform the actual work of community interactions.
This position is located in Singapore and we are looking for individuals who are flexible and willing/eager to contribute and support the team in a variety of roles in addition to community management.
- Proactively post about the NOX token and Nitro project across social media channels including but not limited to Telegram, Reddit, Bitcoin Talk, Twitter, Medium, etc.
- Answer the community's questions on Telegram, Reddit, Bitcoin Talk, Twitter, and other social platforms.
- Recruit Nitro Ambassadors - Find influencers or Nitro believers to help distribute Nitro's value proposition.
- Recruit Moderators - Find, hire, manage, and schedule small team of distributed moderators to run Telegram, Reddit, Bitcointalk.
- Bounty Program - Develop bounty program to drive ongoing engagement with Nitro ambassadors.
- Email - Manage weekly broadcast of email newsletter. Compile relevant content to be included in newsletter. Manage reporting of email open rate and clickthrough performance.
- Growth Hacking - Think of and execute innovative methods to grow Nitro's community & drive trading volume of NOX.
- Work closely with team to get major announcements out on all crypto/ finance/blog forums/ subreddits/ linkedin groups/ google+ groups/ Facebook groups.
- Support the team in answering e-mail support tickets.
- Provide feedback to the product and technology teams.
- Track metrics around the success of the Nitro community, including overall community participation and downstream impact on our business.
- Passion for blockchain projects and technology!
- Managed communities post-ICO to support product engagement and support trading volume
- Strong knowledge of growth hacking methods to drive project growth
- Large number of BitcoinTalk posts, Reddit Karma points, etc.
- Managed marketing and/or social media for a crypto company (or other consumer company)
- Already has access to other community managers & ambassadors to bring onboard as partners
- Strong organizational and relationship-building skills
- Excellent writing skills