AlphaPoint, a leading blockchain provider, is seeking a talented Technical Operations/DevOps Engineer to join our team! This individual will be a crucial member of our Infrastructure group, helping to solve technical problems and providing direct impact on the development of AlphaPoint's infrastructure. This DevOps Engineer's primary focus will be mitigating technical issues and maintaining overall health of our core software systems.
As a key member of the technical operations and DevOps team, you will:
● Be part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on diagnosing and troubleshooting computer systems.
● Contribute to maintaining and building our cloud infrastructure (Azure).
● Participate in managing security systems, firewalls, and load balancing.
● Contribute to our scripting work using Python, PowerShell, and Bash, while understanding how our automation strategies integrate into a unified solution.
● Liaise with Engineers on the AlphaPoint development team to resolve technical challenges
● Participate in solution development/delivery, using our products and platforms.
● Triage and mitigate technical support issues and software bugs.
● Minimum 1 year of experience with basic scripting and programming experience.
● At least 1 year of experience working directly with Linux/Unix and Windows administration.
● At least 1 year of experience working with virtualization - Hyper-V or VMware.
● At least 1 year of experience dealing with containers such as Docker or Kubernetes
● At least 1 year of experience with scripting such as PowerShell or Bash
● At least 1 year of experience working in a DevOps capacity.
● Bachelor's degree in computer science or Military experience
● At least 1 year of experience with emerging blockchain technologies.
● At least 1 year of experience with TCP/IP and Firewall experience.
● At least 1 year of experience working in the cloud such as Azure or AWS.
● At least 2 years of experience working in a DevOps capacity.
● At least 2 years of experience working with virtualization - Hyper-V or VMware.
● Minimum 3 years of experience working with Linux/Unix and Windows administration.
● At least 3 years of experience dealing with containers such as Docker or Kubernetes
● At least 3 years of experience with scripting such as PowerShell or Bash
The Company reserves the right to modify the duties and responsibilities associated with this position at any time, at its discretion.
● We have the best engineering and product talent in the blockchain industry. Period.
● Our solutions are battle-tested. We have a growing list of the worlds' largest
exchanges as paying customers. We are the leading provider of platform solutions in
the digital asset exchange world and our customers and prospects know it.
● We've attracted top-tier investors, advisors and an experienced leadership team.
● We operate daily in a smart, get-it-done, innovative and fun culture.
● We're ready to offer the right candidate a competitive compensation package
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It provides institutions enterprise-grade blockchain technology enabling customers to digitize assets, launch markets, and manage assets. AlphaPoint is led by a seasoned team with over 400 years in capital markets and FinTech, with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.alphapoint.com .