Job Description Intelletec has teamed up with a company who is making digital currencies usable for business
About the Role:
- Collaborate with engineering director and product teams to prioritize, estimate cost, spec upcoming features and productize customer requests
- Own sprint planning for the platform team
- Interact with customers to better understand requirements. Forge integration paths for large customers.
- Handle or delegate customer escalations
- Drive platform architecture and design of API and SDK interfaces
- Delegate and coordinate with platform engineers to ensure production and delivery of features
- Design, develop and test features alongside with engineers
- Own end to end integration of features
- Maintain a clear and concise API documentation
- Document and promote engineering processes to ensure high quality and well tested features
- Keep updated with latest API and relevant blockchain technologies
- Communicate with customers when pushing out features and making changes
- Work closely with company leadership to identify upcoming opportunities and risks
- 4-8 years professional experience as a software engineer.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science.
- Professional experience with RESTful API design and SDK development
- Solid experience with server-side web development frameworks such as NodeJS / Express, Python or Java
- Experience in scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby, or Python
- Experience working in a team that employed AGILE, Scrum or other project management methodologies.
- Experience with unit / functional testing and debugging
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS.
- Start-up experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is preferred
- A passion to see blockchain technology adopted by the world
On Offer: Up to $200,000 + Equity and Benefit
Up to $200,000 + Equity and Benefits