Interested in being a part of a rapidly growing, cutting edge FinTech company that is changing the global market and expanding rapidly?
AlphaPoint, a blockchain provider, is seeking a General Counsel representative that will be responsible for all legal matters at AlphaPoint.
As a crucial member of the Legal team at AlphaPoint, you will:
● Manage all aspects of legal matters for AlphaPoint, including contracts, regulatory, and employment matters
● Negotiate contracts including customer contracts, vendor contracts, MSAs, NDAs, employment agreements, or other
● Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance is in order.
● Collaborate on general corporate matters, including drafting resolutions, intercompany agreements and regulatory corporate filings across various jurisdictions.
● Escalate legal matters as appropriate for further investigation to senior leadership.
● Subject Matter Expert related to overall legal matters relevant in the FinTech space.
● Play a leadership role in AlphaPoint's overall policies and procedures.
● Research and stay relevant in legal or regulatory changes within the FinTech market; possess the ability to forecast potential legal impacts to AlphaPoint.
● Support special legal projects appropriately in a confidential and sensitive manner.
● Law degree (JD) required.
● At least 3 years of experience in-house experience practicing in a General Counsel position.
● 5 years of experience working in-house at a Financial Institution or FinTech firm in a General Counsel position.
● Knowledge of the Blockchain or Cryptocurrency industry.
● High growth company with triple digit growth, leader in industry segment
● We have the best engineering and product talent in the blockchain industry. Period.
● Our solutions are battle-tested.
● We have a growing list of the world's largest exchanges as paying customers.
● We are the leading provider of platform solutions in the digital asset exchange world and our customers and prospects know it.
● We've attracted top-tier investors, advisors and an experienced leadership team
● We operate daily in a smart, get-it-done, innovative and fun culture.
● We're ready to offer the right candidate a competitive compensation package.
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It provides institutions enterprise-grade blockchain technology enabling customers to digitize assets, launch markets, and manage assets. AlphaPoint is led by a seasoned team with over 400 years in capital markets and FinTech, with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.alphapoint.com .
The Company reserves the right to modify the duties and responsibilities associated with this position at any time, at its discretion.