Our client, a growing Blockchain Company are looking for a Software Developer in Test. In this role, you will be partnering with developers and the test engineers to improve and automate test and release processes.
This Company is based in Amsterdam, which houses the Engineering and Marketing divisions, but is part of a one of the major players in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. Responsibilities
- Partner with developers and test engineers to improve and automate test and release processes.
- Build and maintain tooling for test development, coverage and reporting.
- Maintain test results and visualization.
- Advocate for maintaining a high quality bar, making sure quality and testing is part of the development work from day one.
- Contribute the team's effectiveness and efficiency through setting an example of best SW development practices.
- Enable and encourage developers to design and implement tests in an efficient way by providing them with the right tools, frameworks, and infrastructure.
- Communicate with product and technical stakeholders.
- Experience with OO programming (C#, Node.js, Golang, Java or PHP)
- You have advanced knowledge and experience of writing code.
- Writing scripts and small tools to help yourself and your team comes natural to you.
- You have a passion for test infrastructure and CI/CD, with knowledge of CI systems to create builds.
- You have implemented and/or maintained test automation suites and have knowledge of a few automation tools and resources.
- You feel comfortable digging into the architecture of systems looking for potential problems.
- You have the ability to work with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance, and testability.
- You possess an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and comfortable with it.
50-65k Euros depending on experience (Junior candidates are encouraged to apply)