Our client, a growing Blockchain Company are looking for a Lead QA Automation Engineer. They are looking for a Talented QA Lead to build there QA processes and QA team as the business grows. You'll be reporting directly to the VP of Engineering and working closely with the larger development team including, product managers, designers, front-end and back-end developers and testers. .
This Company is based in Amsterdam, which houses the Engineering and Marketing divisions, but is part of a one of the major players in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. Responsibilities
- Build, develop and mentor a small, fast growing QA team.
- Testing in a continuous and efficient end-to-end engineering function
- Design and implement test automation frameworks, develop automated tests that are integrated into CI/CD pipeline.
- Monitor systems post-implementation to verify that acceptance standards are met.
- Promote the creation of thorough test plans to ensure programs are executing according to recognized test standards, business and technical requirements.
- Maintain traceability, version control and configuration management of all test objects developed
- Working closely with your peer team leaders to plan and ensure the completeness and consistency of our testing across the product.
- Report progress and provide test metrics to the larger technology team
- Test Automation in Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of testing for Front End (Angular
- Mobile App testing experience for iOS and Android devices
- Knowledgeable in TDD/BDD methodologies and trade-offs
- CI Tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Circle CI or similar
- Cloud infrastructure like AWS, Digital Ocean or similar
- Scripting and task automation (automated builds, deployment, CI)
Salary range - 45-05k Euros + 8% holiday allowance depending on experience