Sr. Information Security Analyst (Boston)
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
Sr. Information Security Analyst
The Sr. Information Security Analyst is a high impact role for a passionate person who enjoys connecting the dots between IT, Security and Compliance. We’re currently looking for an a person to lead the rollout of our IT security initiatives.
The Sr. Information Security Analyst leads security-focused IT projects, collaborating with IT peers to design and integrate security controls into Circle's IT environment. You will be responsible for driving the implementation these controls and/or recommending new and emerging security products and technologies.
The Sr. Information Security Analyst is heavily involved with maintaining and updating Circle’s cyber security policies and procedures, the IT Risk Assessment process, disaster recovery plan, and other information security activities that are part of maintaining compliance the relevant regulatory authorities. The Information Security Analyst acts as the SME to the Circle Compliance team and often is intimately involved in audits and examinations.
• 5-7 years of hands-on Information Technology positions including network engineering and/or system administration
• Experience working in a PCI DSS regulated companyExperience managing the rollout of enterprise wide IT solutions
• Excellent presentation and writing skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communicator (spoken and written English, other European languages a plus)
• 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role such as consulting services
• Experience leading tabletop exercises for Incident Response and/or DR
• Experience working in a regulated environment such as PCI or SOX
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!