Marketing Associate, University Partnerships (London)
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
As Marketing Associate, your role is to support the onboarding of student clubs, societies & organisations onto Circle and convert them into brand advocates by showing how Circle can solve many of life's difficult money problems. This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing, Europe. What you'll work on...
What you'll bring to Circle...
- Manage the onboarding process for clubs, societies & organisations across the UK
- Manage in-bound applications through our clubs landing page and verifying that all information is accurate
- Conduct due diligence for each application, ensuring we have the correct identification and credentials
- Communicate effectively with all clubs & societies throughout the application process so they are always kept up to date with progress
- Conduct training sessions with club representatives to show them how our events platform works and how it can it be used effectively to collect payments
- Gather feedback from clubs & societies on the onboarding process to help improve moving forward
- Be the single point of contact for any queries that may arise for clubs when using Circle or the events feature
- Develop a CLM/engagement program for all successful clubs to ensure they have all the tools they need as well as to keep Circle front of mind
- Execute & maintain our partnerships with Student Unions and other groups
- Gather requirements from Student Union representatives on account structures & product improvements
- Work closely with clubs within the SUs to setup their respective accounts in the most effective way
- Be on hand to assist with any queries that may arise from our partnerships
- Attend any freshers fairs, committee training days or other in-person events that may help build Circle’s user base in relation to clubs & societies
- Be the representative for clubs & societies at Circle and share best practice across Europe
- Work closely with the other regions in Europe to share best practice and learnings on how to onboard clubs effectively
- Communicate regularly to the wider Circle business on the performance of clubs & societies along with any key learnings
- Has strong links and ties with the student community through being involved with student sports clubs, societies or faculties.
- Passionate about Circle and its mission to connect every person in the world through an open, global network of value exchange
- Has superb oral and written communication skills
- A fantastic multi-tasker; an ability & desire to get stuck into a variety of different tasks
- A team player and strong communicator; you can rally people behind a need
- High energy, enjoy a challenge and thrive on variety
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working autonomously
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!