Please apply directly at our website https://www.xoken.org/careers/blockchain-analyst-associate/apply/
Apply at www (/dot) xoken (/dot) org/careers to get immediate response
About the Role
- Research and development of business plan, commercial presentations, content for the blog, client deliverables, tech white papers and materials for training. Responsible for translating a set of business needs or requirements of blockchain technology and transforming them into high fidelity deliverables.
- Must be excellent at conducting research, compiling / modeling data, and citing sources from a research standpoint
- Work closely with the Engineering, Content and Product teams to visualize and design process flows, decentralized systems, and reference diagrams and tailor them to fit specific use case from a technology standpoint.
Develop easy to understand content for a mass audience, as well as:
- Tech Documents
- Blog posts
Convert complex technical info into an engaging and clear content for our consumer audiences. Write technical content for our developer audiences, and content specific to domain expertise. Responsibilities
- Write requirements documentation for the business.
- Gather Functional Specifications and document them
- Define outlines, concepts, topics, headlines and draft key content for our internal purpose.
- Research, write and edit, shorter and lengthier form of content for a variety of audiences.
- Work with various teams in the company on documentation and product requirements.
- Come up with high-quality content that is appropriate for specific audiences.
- We are looking for individuals with 0-4 years of experience as either as an analyst in enterprise technology or fintech company.
- BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science/Engineering, Business, Finance, Law or a related field.
- Equivalent training, fellowship or work experience will also be considered.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Smart contracts and Blockchain technology.
- Demonstrable experience as a content creator and domain expert in your field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to write in an engaging style for audiences of varying technical comprehension.
- Attentive to detail and knowledgeable in your writing.
- Self-motivated, extremely detail-oriented, proactive and accountable to meeting deadlines.