Our client is in the blockchain sports space and is looking to recruit an experienced Operations Director to join their team. The firm is made up of some of the brightest entrepreneurs and will be launching their Token-Sale in the next month. In order to achieve their long-term plans they are looking for an Operations Director to manage the day-to-day co-ordination and operations of their upcoming Token-Sale.
- Develop and grow the firms ecosystem.
- Propose improvements to existing features, communicate and prioritize these changes along with other development priorities and projects.
- Organize a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and stakeholders to develop and drive impactful product launches.
- Collect, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough feature requirement documents and work with stakeholders and upper management.
- Manage timelines and follow multiple product roadmaps to organize timely feature releases and minimize release delays.
- Work with developers.
- Manage a team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrency and fintech ecosystems.
- Ideally worked on large scale open-source projects.
- A solid understanding of the wider financial and technology field.
- A proven leader with very good interpersonal skills.
- Solid grounding in sports, business theory, governance process, business development, budgeting and operations.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, ever-changing, technically demanding environment.
- Renumeration based on experience and meaningful equity and tokens in an industry-leading firm.
- Share of bonus pool and annual dividends.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, blockchain based company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun environment.
If you are interested in learning more please send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.