Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Sr iOS Engineer
to join our growing development team. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Be part of a team that is building industry-leading bitcoin wallets for users around the globe: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/blockchain-bitcoin-wallet/id493253309?mt=8
- Serve as key technical resource for building mobile applications, APIs, and iOS mobile development
- Collaborate with engineers and management to help determine product roadmap.
- Provide leadership within the engineering organization around technical design and engineering best practices.
- Pay extreme attention to detail regarding the security and safety of our users' wallets.
- Encourage best practices and a high level of code quality amongst the team.
- Support the testing and launching efforts of new products
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- At least 5+ years (or equivalent) of delivery of iOS apps with Objective-C and/or Swift from concept, through implementation, to publication
- Experience building API driven consumer applications with extraordinary attention to detail. Fintech experience a plus.
- Knowledge of computer security best practices, understanding of cryptography and digital signatures.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York City (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Resume and/or CV and your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow or links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you're proud of.
- Your favorite GIF.