Community Lead, Circle Pay (Madrid)
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
As a Community Lead at Circle, you’ll build a grassroots movement of fervent Circle Pay users and advocates in the Spanish market. What you'll work on
What you'll bring to Circle
- Build, own and execute a calendar of tests, activities and programs to drive customer acquisition, engagement and word-of-mouth
- Lead and grow our campus ambassador program in Spain and test other programs for groups of users that could find Circle Pay extremely useful
- Analyse, identify and continuously improve all processes and activities in the management of these programs to achieve exponential scale and growth
- Source and implement local partnerships and field marketing activities to drive Circle’s adoption, engagement and awareness within those communities
- Manage all of Circle’s local content, social media personas and customer lifetime management actions developing a cohesive ‘brand voice’ in Spain
- QA localized content and share user feedback with product and UX teams
- Leverage and work with all global marketing and other customer-facing functions and other country teams to supports your community-building efforts
- Conduct ambassador, user, consumer and competitor research, interviews and analyses to consumer insights on the Spanish market
- Act as the voice of the customer in providing feedback blockers and issues to the rest of the organisation (eg. CX, Risk, Compliance, Product, etc.)
- 2+ years experience building, managing and growing engaged communities and audiences of some kind; preferably for consumer brands in the digital space
- Experience working on a fast paced, scrappy & ROI driven environment
- Fluent in Spanish and English. A very strong, engaging and assertive communicator that can rally people behind a need or a mission
- No task or job is too big or too small for you. You love a challenge, thrive on variety and love being ‘in the trenches’ making stuff happen
- Experience in customer-facing roles where attention-to-detail, solution-oriented approaches and going the extra mile for the customer made the difference every day
- Willingness to travel frequently throughout the country and to our other offices worldwide
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!