Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team. This is a highly visible role that will be interfacing with our executive team as well as internal and external stakeholders. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Provide professional and personal support for an exceptionally busy executive who operates within a complex structure of internal and external meetings across multiple time zones.
- Calendar management
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies. Handles confidential and non-routine information with utmost discretion.
- Organize meetings and events including the arrangement of complex travel schedules internationally.
- Manage priorities under pressure, including both regular and one-off tasks.
- Distill and prioritize large volumes of information.
- Write and proofread general correspondences.
- Produce high quality work under pressure and have the flexibility and discretion to deal with a variety of situations, people and assignments.
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
- A 'one step ahead' mentality and approach to working. Ability to anticipate problems and suggest solutions, yet the confidence to proactively seek guidance.
- Calendar management across multiple time zones
- Demonstrated executive maturity to handle confidentiality and manage expectations of senior internal & external stakeholders
- A track record of tackling complexity in scheduling, distilling information and prioritization
- Good writing and communication skills
- Sense of humour
- Your LinkedIn profile
- Your favorite GIF