Senior Product Designer, Circle Trade/Poloniex (Boston)
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
We’re looking for a talented designer with experience creating web apps. As a member of the Product Design team, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the future of Circle Trade, the top liquidity provider of cryptocurrency, as well Poloniex, collaborating with our engineering, product management and growth teams to deliver a superior user experience. You possess the experience and desire to own an entire design lifecycle: research, proposal, UX, visual design, prototyping, user testing, and iteration. What you'll work on:
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Helping refine Circle’s design patterns and systems for Circle Trade
- Tackling projects specifically targeting increasing a user base of institutional investors
- Conducting fast moving experiments aimed at growth
- Assisting in telling Circle’s story through visual design
- Designing flows and prototypes for new features
- Working cross-functionally alongside Engineering implementing designs
- Conducting and digesting user testing and research
- 5+ years experience designing financial products or trading platforms
- Past management or lead experience or an area you want to pursue
- Experience working in the fintech space or a strong interest in cryptocurrency
- The skills of a full stack designer: wireframing, visual design, icon design
- A proven ability to work collaboratively with fast-moving engineering teams
- A mastery of color, typography, and interface design
- The ability to independently lead a design project
- Expert at Photoshop, Sketch and/or Illustrator
- A sharp eye for detail
- Ability to lead product testing and user research sessions
- Experience with prototyping
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!