Our client is a well funded Blockchain startup. Their software powers the tens of billions of dollars' worth of Cryptocurrency transactions that happen every day. We need a Senior DevOps Engineer, ideally from a Computer Science background, capable of programming in a variety of langauges.
What You'll Bring
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Equiv
- 5+ years' software engineering experience
- Some UNIX/Linux administration experience
- Automation, AWS security, Puppet & Jenkins
- Experience designing and implementing large, scalable distributed systems
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos
- Solid experience in scripting languages ( Bash/Shell/Ruby/Python )
- Event aggregation and dashboarding ( ELK stack )
- Security: HIDS/NIDS, IPSEC / openvpn
- Useful: An understanding of blockchain technology
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to get into the booming blockchain space, with a well funded startup, that is growing globally.
Very Competitive Salary + Benefits + Equity (First 50 Employee) **H-1B Visa Transfer is Available - Relocation Package on Offer for US Based Candidates, with FULL Working Rights, Based in Other States**
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE - NO INTERNSHIPS (yet)