XEEDA is fast-growing company in cryptocurrency and Blockchain. We are looking for a Blockchain Developer with hands-on experience with Solidity smart contracts, databases, and web development. We want your assistance in expanding our services via an Ethereum architecture with solid security and innovational idea. This is a rare opportunity to join a forward-looking company that has plan to be a leader in cryptocurrency security.
XEEDA has a vision to be pioneer in security world special Blockchain, and looking for new people to grow in the company and become part of the family.
Note: This position will be 6 months contract to hire.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• A minimum of 6 years of overall experience
• Experience with Smart Contracts and developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity or other proprietary language and APIs
• Experience with blockchain security technologies, cryptography knowledge
• Experience with third-party API’s and returns a single dashboard for KYC/AML, ID verification, and accreditation
• At least 3 years experience with development process
• At least 2 year of experience Developing prototypes and proof of concept
• At least 2 years of experience developing distributed applications and API integration
• At least 2 years of experience using versioning tools (Github)
• At least 2 years of experience working in Agile/Scrum
• At least 3 years of experience in an industry developing software
• Understanding of the database technologies including SQL/NoSQL and have used them in your projects
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience:
• Design and build the back-end blockchain functionality for our online/mobile applications.
• Experience of cloud infrastructure like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Docker
• At least 2 years of experience developing applications using cloud based platforms/micro-services
• At least 2 years of experience in database technologies (MongoDB/SQL)
• At least 2 years of experience developing distributed applications