Back To All Jobs Director of User Advocacy
San Francisco, CA
The director of User Advocacy partners closely across the company to ensure that there is continuous feedback loop between our customers and the engineers/designers/PMs building our product. Who you are:
You are a seasoned executive with experience building products and teams. You can easily navigate complex organizations and bring cross functional team together to solve problems. You are product minded, deeply technical, data driven and customer obsessed. You force the organization to think strategically and can wear many hats. You are full of energy, inquisitive, embrace change and new challenges. Responsibilities
- Provide strong hands on leadership to your team.
- Build org wide metrics based on inputs from Operations and Product leadership
- Develop a deep understanding of how support impacts product drop offs or negative NPS scores
- Prior to new product launches, partner with Engineering and Product to ensure launch readiness
- Post product launch, share consolidated User Feedback (sentiment, bugs, etc)
- Facilitate end to end RFP's and contract negotiations with suppliers or software companies
- Build product briefs for any new admin tools that need to be developed or architecture documents for any applications that will be bought.
- Partner with Operations Leadership to deliver complex cross functional projects
- Develop capacity plans and forecasts for current product support and future product launches.
- Help drive ideas for automation through the team to help scale the organization
- Challenge the status quo to develop a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure the best end to end support experience for our users
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent; advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ Years of people management experience across global teams.
- 3+ Years of hands on technical work
- 5+ Years of experience in project management, product management and large scale operations.
- 5+ Years of experience in financial services and/or consumer products
- Ability to build Product Briefs and Mocks
- Strong capacity modeling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of ticketing, reporting and knowledge management systems
- Ability to do large scale system migrations
- Knowledge of SQL queries and databases
- Passionate about Coinbase and the future of digital currency
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%