Back To All Jobs Director of Strategy Operations
San Francisco, CA
The Director of Strategic Projects will partner closely with the VP of Operations and Technology to deliver large cross functional projects. Who you are
You are a seasoned executive with experience running operations at scale and building teams. You can juggle several large cross functional projects at one time. You are product minded, data driven and customer obsessed. You force the organization to think strategically and can wear many hats. You are full of energy, inquisitive, embrace change and new challenges. Responsibilities
- Provide strong hands on leadership to your team.
- Build out strategy for content and localization.
- Partner with Operations Leadership to deliver complex cross functional projects
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and Support to prepare for product launches
- Develop capacity plans and forecasts for current product support and future product launches.
- Help drive ideas for automation through the team to help scale the organization
- Challenge the status quo to develop a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure the best end to end support experience for our users
What to Send
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent; advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ Years of people management experience across global teams.
- 5+ Years of experience in project management, product management and large scale operations.
- 5+ Years of experience in financial services and/or consumer products
- Ability to project manage several cross functional projects at any given time
- Ability to build Product Briefs and Mocks
- Strong financial and capacity modeling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of ticketing, reporting and knowledge management systems
- Knowledge of SQL queries and databases
- Passionate about Coinbase and the future of digital currency
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile