Back To All Jobs Quality Assurance Lead
San Francisco, CA
At Coinbase our mission is to create an open financial system for the world. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you would contribute directly to this mission by ensuring that communications with our customers are of the highest quality. You will develop and manage a QA program to ensure our customer-facing teams are using clear, concise, and helpful language to assist our customers. You understand how to provide actionable feedback to Coinbase teams whether they are in-house or outsourced and will ensure that overall quality is maintained as we grow. You will work closely with Support team management to set and achieve QA goals. Responsibilities
- Build and own the Coinbase QA program and team for all customer contact channels: email, chat, phone, social
- Develop, maintain, and action QA scorecards to consistently level up staff
- Establish and execute training programs for Coinbase employees and outsourced staff
- Provide clear and consistent reports to management and teams on response quality to consistently improve the customer experience
What to Send
- Experience with quality assurance tools and strategies for customer-facing teams
- The ability to provide clear and concise feedback to agents and team managers
- An understanding of how to leverage QA to ensure outsource partners are providing high quality services
- At least 2 years of direct people management experience
- Experience providing QA support for technology, fintech, or financial services
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A brief answer to the following question: What are the first 3 steps you would take to implement a QA program for Coinbase Support?