AlphaPoint is hiring a FinTech professional to drive marketing initiatives and operational excellence at our firm.
If you're the right candidate, you already know that blockchain technology is poised to redefine the financial services market. ADLP is the latest product offering from AlphaPoint, the world's leading blockchain-enabled solution provider, and its ready for deployment in the Capital Markets, Banking, Payments and Insurance industries. This is an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of technology and be part of the most exciting change to financial services.
- Serve as Executive Assistant to Senior Management and assist with daily schedule and duties, including managing complex calendaring, prepare travel itineraries, registering guests, booking conference rooms, etc.
- Provide general administrative support to the team including:
- Receiving and interacting visitors;
- Answering and managing incoming calls;
- Arranging meetings and conference calls;
- Planning logistics to conferences and shows;
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings; and
- Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
- Perform general office management duties including:
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
- Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and
- Maintaining office equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
- Assist in projects such as creating PowerPoint presentations, coordination and distribution of materials for marketing initiatives and board of director meetings
- Point of contact for employees to make sure their needs are addressed, and interface with all team members to ensure the business is running efficiently and effectively - maintaining harmony in the business
- Balance multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, urgency, political impacts and other linkage. Assimilate unfamiliar issues rapidly and anticipate/resolve potential problems
The Company reserves the right to modify the duties and responsibilities associated with this position at any time, at its discretion.
- 5+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting
- Prior experience working in a start-up business environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- We have the best engineering and product talent in the blockchain industry. Period.
- Our solutions are battle-tested. We have a growing list of the world's largest exchanges as paying customers. We are the leading provider of platform solutions in the digital asset exchange world and our customers and prospects know it.
- We've attracted top-tier investors, advisors and an experienced leadership team
- We operate daily in a smart, get-it-done, innovative and fun culture
- We're ready to offer the right candidate a competitive compensation package
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company that powers digital asset networks and provides institutions blockchain-enabled solutions to store, track, and trade digital assets. Its secure, scalable, and customizable platform enables customers to deploy blockchain technology to innovate, differentiate, and transform their businesses. AlphaPoint powers digital asset exchanges on 5 continents, and is led by a seasoned team with 400+ years in financial technology. AlphaPoint has offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.