Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Lead. The right candidate will have a proven track record as a high-impact marketing leader and deep experience leveraging performance marketing (especially in digital channels, including paid search, SEO, PLA, social, programmatic display and retargeting) to drive rapid growth.
Accustomed to solving complex marketing optimization problems, the Digital Marketing Lead will build and support an industry-leading performance marketing function that has testing and data at the heart of it.
The role requires a high level of analytical thinking, collaboration, attention to detail, and project management.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Conceive, implement, monitor, and optimize marketing programs that align with business objectives and increase market share.
- Build and execute a best-in-class acquisition strategy including innovation and expansion into emerging platforms, partners, strategies, and channels.
- Oversee SEO/SEM/web strategies.
- Establish clear KPIs, derive actionable insights from a variety of complex data sources, and a build a process for reporting on the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Communicate with data and information in a clear and concise fashion to gain alignment and consensus on program priorities, narratives, and deliverables.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- 3+ years professional experience scaling consumer brand(s).
- Proven track record developing and implementing multi-channel integrated marketing strategies in a fast-paced, start-up environment without a lot of direction or oversight.
- Ability to balance a highly analytical, metrics focused approach with the strong creative mind needed to develop breakthrough campaigns in a highly competitive, and constantly changing category.
- Experience developing and working in a highly collaborative environment, building strong working relationships across internal (including as a partner to high-performing product, brand and engineering teams) and agency teams.
- Expert knowledge of marketing analytics platforms, and ability to track results and apply learnings for the future.
- Proficiency in all things related to content production and brand activations.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills.
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of London (Shoreditch) and New York (SoHo).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Catered team lunch every Monday , Wednesday , and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- London Benefits: Private Medical Insurance (BUPA), Dental, Pension, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- New York Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).