At AlphaPoint, we are building a leading blockchain platform that will positively change the cryptocurrency space and alter the future of technology. Considering this, our talented development team is actively seeking a Director of Cyber Security who is passionate about security and risk management. This individual will see security as an enabler and differentiator to enable the business to meet their goals in a secure manner.
The Director of Cyber Security will be responsible for providing design insight, implementing security platforms, and be a strategic security advisor to AlphaPoint. This individual will be required to understand the threat landscape and provide insight on threat intelligence. AlphaPoint expects the Director of Cyber Security to be able to effectively communicate and culminate an engineering mindset. Job Responsibilities:
As a key member of the development team, you will:
- Develop and deliver world-class security toolset.
- Lead with strategic and tactical metrics to analyze operational efficiencies of these security toolsets.
- Partner closely with business leaders, the infrastructure team, and production support teams.
- Possess the ability to lead a team that will be responsible for the ongoing support of security systems of high complexity.
- Manage global projects, develop timelines, and drive deliverables in line with budgets.
- Produce technology roadmaps and advanced strategy on market trends.
- Obtain the knowledge of network systems and data security.
- Understanding of threats, risk analysis and development of security protocols.
- Provide recommendations to management team to increase effectiveness of security solutions.
- Possess the ability to be autonomous and self-driven, as well as team oriented.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in an information security leadership role.
- At least 6 years of experience working with security disciplines, including; endpoint protection, vulnerability and compliance management.
- At least 6 years of experience demonstrating security disciplines such as security monitoring, data loss prevention, network and operation system security.
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology and/or security related areas.
- Master's degree in Computer Science
- At least 10 years of experience working within a cyber security role possessing leadership qualities within the FinTech industry.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- We have the best engineering and product talent in the blockchain industry. Period.
- Our solutions are battle-tested. We have a growing list of the world's largest exchanges as paying customers. We are the leading provider of platform solutions in the digital asset exchange world and our customers and prospects know it.
- We've attracted top-tier investors, advisors and an experienced leadership team
- We operate daily in a smart, get-it-done, innovative and fun culture
- We're ready to offer the right candidate a competitive compensation package
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It provides institutions enterprise-grade blockchain technology enabling customers to digitize assets, launch markets, and manage assets. AlphaPoint is led by a seasoned team with over 400 years in capital markets and FinTech, with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.alphapoint.com .